Monday, May 5, 2014

Day 248: Amy's Sanitation System

Joj 2nd, 4288: 248 Days in the Mortal Realm

Wow, I didn’t mean to completely ignore writing. The past month has been a constant stream of work, sleep, and working with the Engineers. Yes, Carl pitched the sanitation idea to the guild and they loved it. I’ve help figure out a design and have been overseeing the crafting. It is a white bowl propped up on a base. There’s a lid and a lever. One does their business and pulls the lever when they're done. The contents in the bowl are then purified. The lever also opens a hole in which there’s a container below that the purified sewage falls into. One could use it as fertilizer or dump it with their other garbage. When the hole closes, the create water spell is triggered and the seat is ready for use again.
It’s such a strange device, but I’m hoping this will help the citizens of Dijon in remaining healthy and halt the spread of diseases. Who knows, if Dijon benefits from it greatly, this could spread over the continent... maybe even the world...
It’s called Amy’s Sanitation System. I don’t think I’ve mentioned my alias name. Considering I was in France, I don’t trust my actual name to be used. Knowing Heinul’s cult was lurking about, I’m sure Araja would be a red flag and I’d once more find myself in more trouble than I’d care for.
Also, I'm quite worried. No response has come from Cortanna still. I am beginning to wonder if something terrible has happened to her... Perhaps she's decided to ignore what's been going on. Maybe she's settling down like myself. That's another worry even. The past month as been so easy. Busy, yes, but not having had to fight, it is relieving. Yet in the back of my mind... I have to wonder when my luck will run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment