Monday, May 5, 2014

Day 218: A Curious Idea

Oukhd 8th, 4288: 218 Days in the Mortal Realm

The job has been going well. It’s been rather uneventful. I miss being able to enjoy the day time, but I needed the job.
Funny enough last night I had a crazy idea come to mine. Raæin urged us to make sure we washed our hands regularly because the people of Dijon aren’t very clean. The illness Blindness was being spread in this place and Raæin suspects it’s do to the folk not properly cleaning themselves, especially in consideration to using the restroom.
I wish I was skilled in healing like Raæin and Meryth, but alas, that was not my talent. Instead an idea came to mind of making the restrooms sanitary. One would only need a chair to sit upon that had a whole. Then after doings their business, there could be a lever that cast purify food and water and just like that, what was unsanitary is sanitary. It was definitely an odd idea, but I figured I’d mention it to Isaac.
Isaac thought it quite strange. He ragged on me the rest of the night, making jokes about the whole idea. As soon as we walked into Carl’s place, he blurted my idea to him. I was certain he was going to join in on Isaac's incessant badgering, but after a moment he said that it was actually a very logical and reasonable idea. My mouth formed a smug smile as Carl took my side.
Tomorrow Carl’s going to go investigate the Engineering Guild and pitch the idea to them. I might have found a new form of income that’ll give me my day time back.

No comments:

Post a Comment