Sunday, September 8, 2013

[DM] THIS WEEK'S XP UPDATE

   Okay, so Sunday's will (probably) be the day that I announce extra xp for everyone's involvement throughout the week unless we gamed on Saturday, in which case I'll tell you then.

   I'm pleased to see so many of you posting and giving me lots of fun things to see and read. Not only is it entertaining, but it helps me as the DM see where you all feel the campaign is going, as well as to allow me to check and make sure certain things are being noticed, connections are being made, names and places are being remembered, etc.

   So, without further ado, the xp rewards are as follows:

Rekka (lvl 3): 300
Cortanna (lvl 3): 300
Isaac (lvl 4): 400
Gideon (lvl 3): -
Araja (lvl 4): 400
Bar Wench Jessica (lvl 3): -

This is 10% of the xp needed for your next level. Sorry to those who didn't get any this week. Those who got extra xp got the full amount, so good for you and the extra effort you put in to be so involved.

2 comments: